What is the College Parent Committee?
The College Parent Committee (CPC) is a group of parents who represent the College parent body. The CPC meets regularly with our Principal or his appointed delegate.
The CPC can be contacted via email email@example.com.
What does the CPC do?
The CPC is responsible for:
- Prayerfully supporting the aims and objectives of Swan Christian College.
- Representing the views and interest of parents at Swan Christian College.
- Providing feedback, support and advice to the Principal.
- Raising funds and in-kind support for College activities and projects.
- Identifying and encouraging eligible College Members to become Association Members.
- Supporting Swan Christian College in promotion and marketing.
Who can be a member of the CPC?
Any parent who is an Association Member may stand for election to the CPC. For more information about the nomination process or CPC membership, please contact the PA to the Principal Mrs Natalee Friend at the College on 9374 8300.
2018 Swan College Parent Committee Members
- Sue Luce: Students in Year 7 and 9
- Andrew Murfin: Students in Year 5 and 6
- Mark Schorer: Students in Year 3, 6 and 8
- Shelley Butler: Student in Year 12
- Cheri MacDonough: Student in Kindy and Year 2
All parents are welcome to attend the prayer meetings held during school terms on Monday mornings from 8:20 - 8:40am in the College Board Room (near the café). To find out more or to send us your prayer requests please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The difference between a School Member and an Association Member
All parents who enrol their child/ren at Swan Christian College automatically become School Members. School Members who have a vision for and commitment to Christian education may apply for Association Membership.
For more information about School or Association Membership, you can speak with a College Parent Committee member or check the SCEA website - http://www.scea.wa.edu.au/join
Annual College Meeting
Each year the College holds an Annual College Meeting (ACM) and all parents are welcome to attend. This is an opportunity to hear about what has been happening in the life of the College, and to meet with and vote for the parents who represent you on the College Parent Committee.