Gidgegannup Junior Football Club
Registrations are now open for Auskick and Juniors (Year 3-6). Simply go to this link or google "Gidgegannup Junior Football". Boys and girls welcome!
Please contact Leonie on 0459 692 222 if you have any queries.
- Junior Training (Years 3-6) start Friday 24 April, 4:30-6:00pm
- Auskick starts Friday 24 April 4:30-6:00pm
Tuning in to Teens Workshops
Tuning in to Teens is a 6 session program for parents, with children aged 12 to 18 years. The program provides parents with a greater understanding of their teen’s emotional experiences. It also explores specific skills that help parents be supportive, empathic and stay connected with their teens. Learn more about:
- understanding teenage development
- supporting teens to manage difficult emotions
- promoting positive behaviour
- supporting teens to maintain friendships and deal with conflict
For more information and to register, please contact:
- Name: Midvale Hub Parenting Service Perth North-East
- Telephone: (08) 9290 6827
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EUFC Tiny Tekkers
The EUFC Tiny Tekkers program is for 5-7 year old children.
Where: Ellenbrook Sports Hub
When: 4 April - 29 August; Tuesdays at 5:45pm and Saturdays at 9:30am
Cost: $150 per player for 18 weeks of Football
Visit www.eufc.org.au to register or if you have any queries.
Helping Minds: Free Holiday Programs
HelpingMinds is a not for profit mental health organisation that offers free school holiday programs for young people. The programs are designed to be fun and interactive for young people aged 8 to 15, as equipping them with the tools they need to better deal with the challenges of every day life.
Click on the links below to find workshops in your area and to download a flyer for you to distribute:
Places are limited and bookings are essential.