In conjunction with the Parent Fundraising Committee, the College will be holding a ‘Jeans for Sceens’ Fundraiser next Thursday 8 June.
All funds raised will be used to improve the audio-visual equipment in the gym.
For a gold coin donation, students are allowed to wear jeans, a College polo and College Sports jacket/leavers jacket (Y12, Y6). Please note denim shorts, jeggings and ripped jeans are not acceptable. Shoes must be closed in (covered), with no or low heels.
- Denim shorts, jeggings and ripped jeans are not acceptable.
- Shoes must be closed in (covered), with no or low heels.
- Students participating in Phys Ed lessons require their normal sport uniform and will not be permitted to participate in jeans.
- Hospitality students will still require their trade uniform for class/work.
- STTC students must wear their steel cap shoes for classes in the workshops.
- All other uniform rules including jewellery, hair and makeup remain unchanged.
Mr Terry Eason