Don't forget to RSVP to Dr Arne Rubinstein's presentation on “Parenting, Technology and Rite of Passage in the 21st Century”.
Dr Rubinstein will explore:
- How to have a strong and healthy relationship with your teen
- Latest research and the impact of technology
- How to grow your relationship as he/she becomes a young man & woman
- The importance of independence and resilience
- The need to create appropriate coming of age ceremonies.
The session will provide clear guidelines and practical solutions to support parenting and building strong healthy relationships with teenagers in these rapidly changing times that include the enormous influence of technology.
Dr Rubinstein is an expert on adolescent development, with 30 years of experience as a doctor, counsellor, mentor and workshop facilitator. We are looking forward to welcoming him to the College and highly recommend this session to parents.
When: Tuesday 28 May 2019, from 6:15pm - 7:45pm
**The College Parent Committee will give a presentation at 6:00pm, the main event with Dr Rubinstein will start at 6:15pm.**
Where: Maali Mia Theatre, Swan Christian College
Please RSVP by Friday 24 May at tinyurl.com/parentsession19