For over eight years, Justice League has been running as a lunchtime group at the College for students who care about the world and want to do something to make a difference.
This group has now moved to an online forum where we can plan events and students can advocate for various causes which they are passionate about. To join Justice League the students need to sign up with Edmodo and register at The New Justice League by entering the code 9rg8qb.
Here are some of the coming events that we will plan through the Edmodo group:
- Sleep out for the Homeless
- Visit to Manna Inc. (to cook meals for the homeless)
- Helping with the Mission Fundraisers. ie. Second Hand Uniform Sale, sausage sizzles and Quiz Night.
- Pancake Breakfast Fundraiser for Childhood Cancer Research
- Visit to Regis Aged Care facility for a Christmas presentation
- Salvation Army Christmas Appeal.
Justice League is for any students from Years 7 to 12 who are interested in being part of a group that works together to bring positive change.
Mr Ray Hockley
Head of Service Learning