2019 Senior School Scholarship
Swan Christian College is offering an Academic Scholarship Program for students entering Year 10 in 2019.
This is a Senior School Scholarship running over three years (Years 10-12) which offers up to 50% remission of academic tuition fees for these years.
Senior School Scholarship applicants must demonstrate strong academic performance in the Australian Core Skills Framework Level 2 examination (ACEP). The continuation of the scholarship will depend upon the student’s positive conduct and academic progress. The student’s results will be reviewed once a year.
Applications for 2019 are now open and will close on 22 February 2018.
To apply for the Academic Senior School Scholarship at Swan Christian College, applicants need to complete the following steps:
- Submit an online application at http://scholarships.acer.edu.au/intro/1190 by Thursday 22 February 2018.
- Make a payment of $110 as part of the online registration.
- Sit the ACEP exam on Saturday 10 March 2018.
- Once results from the examination have been received, a shortlist of candidates will meet with the Scholarship Panel for a personal interview, including the candidate’s parents/guardians. A current School reference will be required for shortlisted candidates.
- The College reserves the right not to award a scholarship when it is considered that no suitable applicant has applied for it or has met the required standard.
- Online applications will close at midnight CDT Thursday 22 February 2018
- ACEP test date Saturday 10 March 2018
About the Australian Core Skills Framework Level 2 examination (ACEP)
The exam consists of three subtests in the areas of Humanities, Mathematics/Science and Written Expression. Duration of the exam is approximately 2 ½ hours (with a short break in the middle of the two sections of the exam). Cost is $110. The examination will take place at Swan Christian College.
If you have any questions about the Scholarship Program, please contact Mrs Marie Reid at the College - 9374 8300 / firstname.lastname@example.org