The Café (Senior School Canteen) has established itself as the social hub of the school where students and staff intermingle during lunch breaks and enjoy the vast array of food on offer. Some favourites include the ever-popular ‘Friday noodles’, the fresh pasta station and the wrap salad bar. The Junior School Canteen is enjoying freshly prepared daily meal deals, which can be ordered online.
Junior School Canteen Menu
2022 Term 2
Term 2 Menu (PDF download, 283KB)
Senior School Cafe Menu
2022 Term 2
Term 2 Menu (PDF download, 2.9MB)
Menus are cycled on a 3-week rotation.
To sign up for Junior School Canteen online ordering, please follow these steps:
- Sign up by completing the registration form at www.quickcliq.com.au.
- Receive a confirmation email with an activation link.
- Activate your account and login to the website.
- Add a student and select Swan Christian College as their school.
- Order whenever you like (up to four weeks in advance; before 8:30am on the day that you are ordering lunch for).
Once you have signed up, please follow these steps to order your child’s lunch:
- Select a student
- Select a date
- Add lunch items
Please note that you are still welcome to order your child’s lunch in person at the Junior School Canteen counter (this process has not changed).
Recess orders and orders for Middle/Senior School lunch cannot be ordered online yet.
If you are experiencing any issues with signing up, logging on or any other IT issues related to the online ordering process, please call QuickCliq’s helpline on 1300 11 66 37 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.