A Message from the Principal
Swan Christian College is a Christ centered school where all are asked and helped to be the best they can be. We aim to be a community of personal growth where all members are able to seek excellence and know God.
The College seeks to be a school of choice for parents, students and staff. A place where personal and material assets are valued and able to grow. All members of the community are encouraged to have a growth mindset and feel a strong sense of belonging and ownership.
Swan Christian College is a place where growth is visible, holistically embracing body, mind, heart and spirit. A growth mindset is fostered and embedded in the culture, and is reflected by our staff and alumni as part of their character and purpose beyond their time at Swan.
We seek to instill in our students a passion for learning that will bring the knowledge and understanding they need to make a positive contribution to the communities in which they live and work.
Swan Christian is a Kindergarten to Year 12 co-educational school accommodating over 1500 students and is comprised of five sub-schools:
- Junior School; Kindergarten to Year 6
- Middle School; Year 7 – Year 9
- Senior School; Year 10 – Year 12
- Swanonline delivering quality online learning for Year 7 – Year 12
- Swan Trade Training Centre; Years 11 and 12
Our leadership team and staff seek to provide multiple opportunities and pathways for success after school in training, employment or service by:
- Creating a College culture where excellence and achievement is expected and celebrated.
- Engaging with parents to develop a stronger and more resilient College community.
- Being a place where staff are unified in purpose and seeking excellence in professional practice.
- Ensuring that financial and material resources are managed effectively to the highest business standards of integrity and sustainability.
I invite you explore this website and see what we have to offer your child. Further, I encourage you to come and visit. I would be delighted to welcome you to our beautiful campus and share with you the learning opportunities available here.
Mr Adrian Scott