To order online click on the button below, select items to purchase and pay for your items.
An SMS will be sent to confirm when your order is ready for collection from Perm-A-Pleat at 31 Victoria Street in Midland. You can also choose to have your items directly posted to you.
For a full pricing list of uniform items, please download the 2023 Uniform Price List or refer to the Online Shop. Please adhere to the uniform guidelines listed in the Uniform Guide when making your purchases.
A Trade Training Centre uniform sizing chart can be downloaded here.
To schedule a fitting appointment at the new Perm-A-Pleat store in Midland, please click follow these steps:
- Please click on “register now” on Perm-A-Pleat’s online appointment page.
- Fill in the required fields.
- A four-digit pin number will be sent via email.
- Once you have registered, go back to the online appointment page, login and click on the new appointment tab. An online calendar with available dates blocked out in green will appear on the screen.
- Select a date and time for your appointment.
- Once you entered your child’s name into the confirmation box, the appointment time will be saved and can be deleted or modified at any time prior to the appointment.
Regular Opening hours
Tuesday: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
The Secondhand Uniform Shop at the College is run by the College Parent Committee and parent volunteers.
Secondhand Shop Opening hours:
Wednesdays during the school term from 8:15am-8:45am.
Community Outreach room in F Block at the Junior School (near the nature playground).
The College Parent Committee welcomes donations of current uniform items in good quality and condition.
If you want to donate uniform items for the sale, please drop them off at Student Services. By donating your child’s uniform, you can help another parent purchase a uniform at an affordable price.
For more information please contact the College Parent Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.