Arena After Dark
Tuning in to Teens Workshops
A parenting program for parents of children aged 12-18 years: For parents and carers who reside in the local government areas of Mundaring, Swan, Bassendean & Bayswater.
Tuning in to Teens is a six session program for parents, with children aged 12 to 18 years. The program provides parents with a greater understanding of their teen’s emotional experiences. It also explores specific skills that help parents be supportive, empathic and stay connected with their teens.
Learn more about:
- understanding teenage development
- supporting teens to manage difficult emotions
- promoting positive behaviour
- supporting teens to maintain friendships and deal with conflict
When: Thursdays 6, 13, 20, 27 May, 3 & 10 June 2021, 6:00-8:00pm
For more information and to register, please contact:
- Name: Midvale Hub Parenting Service Perth North-East
- Telephone: (08) 9290 6827
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Easter Services at St Matthews in Guildford
St Matthews would like to invite you to attend one of their services this Easter. Please refer to the flyer below for further details.
Looking for an Easter service near you? Please contact your local church or use the Find a Church tool by Sonshine FM.