The Arts department would like to set up a ‘friends of the arts’ group. We are calling for parents/older siblings/relatives/alumni that would like to get involved in any of the arts events throughout the year.
As a Friend of the Arts, you would be contacted when help is required for events such as:
- Visual Art Exhibitions
- Technician duties
- Set/prop/costume design & prep.
- Assistance with Drama productions, dance events, music performances, or media projects.
- Working with Children Check (if the activity involves working with/amongst students)
- There is no requirement for a specific skillset – sometimes we just need an extra pair of hands!
As a Friend of the Arts you will receive an email when help is needed within your specified Arts subject/s. There is no obligation to then offer your time – simply respond to the request should you wish to be involved in that particular event.
If you are interested in becoming a Friend of the Arts, please email the following details to Mrs Cherie Mongony at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Full Name
- Contact details (mobile/home phone/email)
- Areas of interest (Drama/Music/Visual Art/Media/Dance/All Subjects).
- Additional notes (do you have any specific skill set/interests)