Our Head Boy and Head Girl have organised a Middle and Senior School House Trick Shot Competition that students are encouraged to participate in. The idea behind the House Competition is to bring the College together, represent your House in something and have fun with it.
The rules are simple and are as follows:
- The video must be recorded at home and there is a time limit of 10 seconds.
- Two feet must be grounded (i.e no skateboards, bikes, cars etc).
- You may record with a friend (maximum of 2 people) as long as you are clearly 1.5 metres apart.
- For your trick shot to be included you must be wearing the College sport shirt and you may dress up in your House colours so it is easy to tell which House you are in.
- It is recommended to record on your phone (landscape), then airdrop or send it to your computer. Please send all final videos to Mr Tweedie and make the title/subject of the email YOUR HOUSE e.g. MUNGULU TRICK SHOT.
Below is a link to an example video including the rules and inspiration for your own trick shots:
Gabby and Callum
Head Girl and Head Boy