About Family Account
The Family Account portal on SEQTA Engage gives you access to your family's Parent Statements and allows you to manage your Direct Debit payments (to be introduced in January 2022).
How to Access the Family Account Portal
1. Access SEQTA Engage via engage.swan.wa.edu.au or the SEQTA Engage App (available for iOS and Android).
2. Log in using your SEQTA Engage login details.
3. Navigate to the menu and choose PORTALS.
4. Click on FAMILY ACCOUNT.
5. Click on the blue “Parent Lounge” button at the bottom of the page.
6. The Parent Lounge login window will open in a new tab.
7. Enter your Username (which is the Account Number on your statement, also included in the initial email about Family Account). To set up your password, click on 'Forgot Password?' (top right corner of the log in box). Please note that you will only have to follow Steps 7-11 once, or whenever you forget your password.
8. Enter your Username (refer to Step 7) and the email address that is on our College records as your contact email address. If you are unsure about the correct email address or are having trouble with this step, please call the College on 08 9374 8300 for assistance.
9. Click the I'm not a robot check box.
10. Click Save. If you entered your details correctly, you should now see the following window.
11. Follow the steps in the password reset email sent to your contact email address to reset your password. For ease of login, please base your new Parent Lounge password on your SEQTA Engage password.
12. Once you have successfully logged into Parent Lounge, you will see this welcome screen.
13. Click on School Fees Account under Accounts & Payments in the top menu (left-hand side).
14. Access Account Details and Statements. Look out for an email from the College in January 2022 for further details on setting up and managing your Direct Debit payments.