Sandalford Winery is a multi award-winning winery and is part of the family owned Prendiville Group with 19 sister properties across three Australian states. Sandalford Winery are looking for individuals who enjoy working as part of a team to apply for vacant positions in their food and beverage service.
They have several Food and Beverage attendant positions available to assist with Function Operations at Sandalford, including weddings, corporate events, social events, and special events including concerts and festivals held at the estate from time to time. The successful applicant(s) will:
• Have a keen interest in tourism and hospitality
• Aged 16 years old and over
• No experience necessary as full training is provided
• Show high standards of personal presentation
• Possess a valid RSA certificate (this can be obtained)
• Recently completed the AHA Covid19 Hygiene Course Certificate
• Have a valid Australian Government Covid19 Vaccination Digital Certificate
• Suitable for University Students
• Stay at home Mums wanting evening work
• Be available to work day shifts, nights and weekend shifts (including some Public Holidays)
• Have a “can-do” and “whatever it takes” attitude and will always look to go the extra mile
• Portray a positive, energetic and upbeat personality at all times
• Be able to work under pressure
• Always have a customer and guest focused attitude
• Have excellent verbal communication skills
• Be a team player but can work independently and unsupervised
• Most importantly, always be smiling!
If you are looking for employment within the Swan Valley with free parking and incentives within the Prendiville Group, contact Jenny Hvalgaard: email your resume and information to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0435 558 851.