Secondary Assistance Scheme

Share Article

Latest Posts

The Western Australian Department of Education provides an allowance of up to $350 to assist eligible families with secondary schooling costs.

Applications must be completed each school year (annually) and do not carry forward to future years.

To be eligible for the allowance the parent/guardian must hold a Department of Human Services (Centrelink) or Veterans’ Affairs card that represents a statement of income for the family. Applications must be made by the parent or guardian for student/s enrolled in Years 7-12 by 13 April 2018.

If you would like to find out more about the Secondary Assistance Scheme and how to apply, please ask for more information at reception or call the College at 08 9374 8300. 

Please click on the following link to download the How to access Parent Lounge document:

Enrolment Enquiry

Swan Christian College Alumni Registration


Sign up today to hear about reunions and other events. Please be sure to list your personal email address, rather than a school, work or university address, to ensure you’re kept up to date throughout your career.