2020 Uniform Guide
Please ensure you are familiar with this guide and refer to it whenever purchasing uniform items for 2020:
2020 Uniform Guide (PDF download, 1.2MB)
Trade Training Centre Sizing Chart
A sizing chart for the Trade Training Centre uniform can be downloaded here (PDF download).
The new College blazer
We are proud to announce that a new Swan Christian College blazer will be introduced and available from the Uniform Shop for students in Years 7 -10 next year.
New College blazer design
The new College blazer features a modern, professional design, drawing on a traditional navy-blue colour palette which is accentuated by subtle cyan-blue piping, giving stronger visual definition. High quality modern material has been chosen for durability and comfort. The navy girls trousers that were introduced as an additional girls uniform option this year have been colour matched to the new blazer.
To maximise convenience and minimise economic impact there will be a four year transition period. 2024 will be the first year in which the new College blazer is compulsory for all students in Years 7-12.
- Students in Years 7-10 may wear the new College blazer or a second-hand/sibling’s blazer in the old style.
- Students in Years 11-12, 2021 and Year 12, 2022 are required to wear the old style of blazer until they have graduated from Swan Christian College.
- The Uniform Shop will no longer sell the old style of blazer to students in Years 7-10.
- The Uniform Shop will continue to sell the old style of blazer to students in Year 11 and 12 next year, and students in Year 12, 2022.
- From 2023 onwards, the new College blazer will be the only blazer available for purchase at the Uniform Shop.
- All students in Years 7-12 will be required to wear the new College blazer.
- Students currently in Years 10-12 are not impacted by this change.
- Students currently in Year 9 will be able to choose between the new College blazer or a second-hand blazer of the old style for the whole duration of their schooling years at Swan Christian College.
- Students currently in Years 7-8 will need to switch to the new style by 2024.