Swan Christian College has a strong focus on academic excellence, balanced by a careful emphasis on relationships. We aspire for our students to be engaged and motivated to become life-long learners, providing challenging learning experiences to encourage achievement.
As a College we aim to:
- Challenge every student to reach the highest level of academic achievement possible for them.
- Provide quality teaching across all academic areas.
- Pursue excellence in teaching.
- Encourage each student to search for knowledge and understanding.
- Prepare students for further study and ongoing learning.
- Develop deep thinkers with creative minds and responsible attitudes.
- Expand each student’s level of literacy, numeracy and digital literacy.
- Expose students to a range of valuable learning experiences.
Through our Learning with Technology program, the College has developed a new technological environment to integrate learning at school and at home, personalising education for our students using current technology to help them thrive in a fast changing world. This environment enhances and develops academic learning specific to individual students’ needs.